Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Balloon....


What u feel or do when u see a balloon???

when ppl giving free balloon, I will try to got the balloon for me.....haha..XD


feel so childish, but really fun.....


but.........


after I got the balloon, I dunno how to take it home.............


The story is like this:>


That day the HUSH PUPPIES brand got fair in Jusco


I was worked as shoe seller in Jusco but not work for HUSH PUPPIES brand..


and at 12pm, there got a HUSH PUPPY dog (ppl inside one) giving balloon.


Yoon(Larrie shoe friend), take a pic of my friends(Firdaus, Angel and me )individual with the dog.


so got my pic with the dog..

after take pic with the dog , I was ask the dog for balloon, but he didn't give...so embrassed T.T

but Yoon get balloon from her friend that also in charge of the balloon and she got 5 ballon , 2 for me, 1 for her and 1 for her friend....

when Yoon want to went home, she gave me 1 more balloon, and she said:" I dun wan to take the balloon home, so embrasswed , give u take home lor~"

then when I back home, I duuno how to do , so didn't take the balloon home......

.......................................next day...................................................

I am in at 2pm to work, my friend(Ling) ask me why I didn't take home the balloon, then I lie to her that I forget to bring the balloon home....haha...so embrassed

when I am sell shoe, I got c a cute girl, she juz about 4 yrs old I think, she was as cute as my sister, but cuter than my sister because my sister always sleep late so got eye bag...

I ask the cute girl did she want balloon, then she juz nodd her head, so I give 1 purple balloon to her, match with her dress that got a little purple line at her dress, I am feel so HAPPY ^^

then my sisters come with my dad visit me,then I give 2 balloon to my sister, because my brother didn't come...so I can back home without embrassed .........haha...





No comments: